Monday 27 November 2006

Stash Quilts


I've been trying really hard to use up the fabric in my stash. Easier said than done, everytime I go near my local quilt shop something always seems to come home with me!
This is the latest stash quilt that I've finished. It is made from fabrics I have'nt particularly liked and was nick-named the "Ugly Quilt" while I was making it. The name has stuck and now that it's finished I quite like it and it's one of the few quilts that I haven't given away.








This quilt was actually finished at the end of 2005 and made totally from what I had on hand, including the backing and wadding. I really like this design and plan on making another similar quilt.


















1 comment:

Shelina said...

Both of your stash quilts look so nice - makes you want to go and just cuddle under them.