Monday 12 March 2007

Long Weekend

We've just had a 3 day weekend here in Vic. The Man of the House decided he had things to do on Saturday and Sunday so I spent the time playing in the stash and trying to get motivated to make some fabric postcards.

Today we went out to lunch and to do a bit of shopping. He had to go to Bunnings and more importantly I had to go to Spotlight as they were having a 20% off everything sale. It was so busy that I just grabbed some white homespun, 5 metres to be precise. I had wanted to look at some sheers to make curtains for the lounge and spare bedroom but gave up that idea when I saw how many people were poking around.

Might just have to do some dyeing on Wednesday, sewing group tomorrow so I can't do it then.

Bit down in the dumps tonight as we think that we will have to have our dog put down tomorrow, he is in some pain and there isn't much they can do for him. Not sure how or when to tell the girls, they will be devastated.

No comments: