Monday 25 June 2007

Sunrise

What a beautiful way to start the day, this is the first thing I saw when I looked out the window this morning. The picture doesn't do the colours justice.

Had a lovely weekend, eldest daughter came home for a couple of days. The last time she came to stay was Christmas. We don't get to see as much of her as we'd like.

After she left on Sunday, the boss and I went to the nursery to get some seedlings for the vegetable garden and some potting mix.

We gave my Mum some African Violets for her birthday in January and while I was wrapping them a leaf came off. I've had it sitting in a glass of water since then and it has finally struck. The next step is to see if I can get it to grow in the potting mix. Wish me luck......I don't really have a green thumb!!

No comments: