Friday 2 May 2008

Hearts & Stars......It's Finished!!!


This quilt has been a WIP (work in progress) for longer than I care to remember. I have had at least 3 other attempts to quilt it and each time have unpicked what I'd done.

I'd quilted in the ditch around all the red & blue blocks and tried various designs in the cream area, in the end I gave up stippled the whole thing.

Another quilt made from the stash!!








To celebrate finishing something I made this cute little bag ..... well I'd show you a picture but Blogger doesn't want to co-operate!

I take back all those evil thoughts I've just had! lol The picture decided to upload after all.

Now to tackle another long term WIP.

2 comments:

Rose Marie said...

I'm addicted to stippling .... love your quilt and your bag!

Chookyblue...... said...

great quilt and bag here