Monday, 29 September 2008
At last some quilty pictures
My Disappearing (or chopped-up) 9 patch quilt has been completed. I thought I'd posted a picture of this in an earlier post but obviously not.
I have been busily finishing things off over the past month or so. This is the green quilt from the strip swap.
The quilting is different size leaves, free motion, I thought they would look good on the green background. Some of my leaves have very unique shapes, lol.
A close up of the quilting. I used a variegated thread for the quilting.
After knitting the red socks I decided to be a little more creative and add a pattern. In real life the red socks are bright red, not as pinky as they show up here.