Tuesday 16 September 2008

Disappearing 9 Patch & Recent Purchases

Over the past 18 months or so I have been trying not to buy any new fabric and use what's in the stash. I've stuck to this pretty well but a girl has to break out every now and then. These are the fabrics I bought in New Zealand when we were there:
I only got 1/2 metre of each. Thought they'd be good for landscapes.


These 2 lots I bought just because I liked the colours.....what better reason?















Today I am going to start a quilt using the brown floral & the matching fabrics. I'm still trying to get over buying the orange, definitely not something I'd usually purchase.

Haven't decided yet what to do with the stripes, spots and floral, maybe a bag??

1 comment:

jan said...

Beautiful fabrics, you are right the top ones will make fantastic landscapes. The orange will.......doh, difficult colour isn't it. Maybe you should start an 'Only use Orange' swap