Monday 1 June 2009

ATCs & Foggy mornings

Once again I have been slack with my blogging, nearly a month has passed since I was last here. I haven't been up to a lot in the past month, my Mum come and stayed for a few days and we had a great time together, shopping, going out to lunch etc.

This picture was taken early Saturday morning, not long after sunrise, as the sun was coming up over the hills, the valleys are covered in fog and there was a heavy dew.


I participated in an ATC swap recently for those that didn't go on the SCQuilters retreat in Adelaide. I'm finally getting around to posting pics of the one of the ATCs that I made (forgot to take photos of the other set)and ATCs received in the swap.


This last ATC is the final one from the end of year 'Seasons' swap with my fellow ATWIAQs
Thanks for swapping Robyn.

No comments: