Tuesday 30 June 2009

Connections Challenge is Finished


Words are one way we communicate and connect with each other.



I struggled with this challenge and after 5 or so false starts and thinking about the meaning of the word I decided to make a crossword puzzle.


I looked up 'Connections' in the dictionary and found many definitions and synonyms.

I printed the crossword & grid onto white fabric then attached it to the black background. The other words were printed directly onto vliesofix and then ironed onto the background fabric. I tried various bits and pieces from the hardware store but didn't find anything that I thought enhanced the quilt.

This quilt measures 20 x 15 inches (51 x 38 cm)

2 comments:

Di said...

Such a clever quilt, Sue - well done!

Shirley said...

I like this one Sue -- It is so original. Shirley