Monday 24 September 2007

Odd Socks


These are the latest socks to come hot off my needles. I made them from wool I purchased on ebay and I didn't notice until I'd finished that they are both slightly different.

My middle daughter has been after me to make her some more sock so she might get these. She really wants some with cables or patterns but I like to knit while watching TV and don't want to do anything that needs a lot of concentration.

Coming up to summer I probably won't be doing all that much knitting. I have started another pair of socks and was thinking of crocheting a bolero style to for number 3 daughter. Decisions, decisions.

I posted off my 4Seasons swap over two weeks ago and still haven't heard if it has arrived, do hope it hasn't gone astray in the mail. It went overseas so will wait a day or 2 more before I start chasing it up.

No comments: