Friday, 28 September 2007
A UFO bites the Dust
It has taken 12 months but this table runner is finally finished. All that needed doing was the binding.
I had wanted to do the binding in the maroon, unfortunately I didn't have enough. Working only from the stash can be a bit tricky. To tell the truth I didn't think I had enough of any of the colours used so this poor little table runner has been sitting on the bottom of the UFO pile.
A couple of weeks ago I thought it would be a good idea to tidy up the stash and put all the fabric adorning the dining table, piano and various other bits of furniture back where it belonged.
Much to my surprise I found enough of the cream for the binding, just made it with a 3 inch strip to spare.