After my recent tidy of the stash and finding all these WIP's (works in progress) that some would call UFO's I decided that I should attempt to finish some of them.
This quilt dates back to 2003 when I was in a row by row swap with an online group. When it came home I wasn't sure what to do with it so the rows have been waiting patiently for me to be inspired.
I cut the pansy row into 3 blocks, bordered them and all the other rows with a mottled dark green and this is the result so far. Sorry you can't see the pansies in the top row very well, I couldn't take a picture of the quilt hanging as the top & bottom rows aren't joined yet.
I might just have enough of the cream background fabric for the side borders if not I'll just bind it as is with the dark green.
Thanks to all who have left comments, makes me feel that I'm not talking to myself.